Friday, December 16, 2011

Heavy Heavy Low Low - Everything`s Watched, Everyone`s Watching


Genre: Mathcore/ Experimental Hardcore/ Obnoxiouscore
From: San Jose, California (USA)
Quality: 320 Kbps (CD-Rip)

Track List
 
 1. This Is Really Testing The Patience I've Never
Had
2. A,S,V,L,N
3. Mall-Nutrition
4. Are You Okay, Kiddo?
5. I Forgot 2 And A Half Days
6. Texas Chainsaw Mascer-uh
7. Kids, Kids, Kids
8. Buddy, You're Making No Sense
9. Eating The Porridge And Killing The Bears
10. Party Girls

 
Haven't seen this album on CD-Rip quality anywhere (though I am a lazy searcher). Anyways, kinda got ripped off because this costed me about 17 bucks and it barely lasts 30 minutes. Whatever, I love this album and it was worth it. Chaotic stuff with awesome breakdowns, what's more to ask for?

No comments:

Post a Comment