Tuesday, January 17, 2012

The Last Seconds Of Life - Know Your Exits

 Genre: Deathcore / Chugfestcore
From: Mansfield, Pennsylvania (USA)
Year: 2011
Quality: 320 Kbps
  
Track List
 
1. Mansfield
2. Cutthroat
3. You Can't Turn A Ho Into A Housewife
4. Keystone Beatdown
5. A Face Amongst The Flames (ft. Carson Slovak of Century)
6. The Rain Will Come
7. Pecan Pie
8. Yo Ladies (ft. Tyler Guida of Dr. Acula)
9. Afflictions
10. Resolve
11. Muck

Download (MF) / Bandcamp ($5)
Check A Song:"Cutthroat"(Youtube) 
At first I thought I was, like, the first blog to have this awesome album on 320 Kbps...then I found getmetal.org had this...whatever, this album is too awesome to not get posted here. Recently realized this was my favorite chugcore album from 2011, rather than Acula's Slander on my list. Too lazy to change it though. Anyways...if you love their EP JUSTICE or chugcore in general, get this now.

No comments:

Post a Comment