Friday, February 3, 2012

Seven Daily Sins - Say Yes To Discomofort

Genre: Progressive Death Metal / Technical
From: Minsk, Belarus
Year: 2011
Quality: 320 Kbps
Track List 
 
1. Ego, Revisited
2. Aura Breach
3. Sculpturing Void
4. The Glorious Backstab
5. Hell Sweet Home
6. Ghostalgy
7. To Enter And Survive
8. Drown

 
Download (MF) / Mediafire (Band's Link)
I'm pretty sure this would've ended up in my AOTY list if I found about them sooner, but unfortunately I barely just heard them last week. This is my type of Progressive Death Metal, very fast and pummeling, while still having those jazzy and soothing sessions. And super technical too. Surprisingly, this has breakdowns (very few though) and when they happen... it tickles my fanny. These guys are only gonna get better, I'm sure.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment