Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Seize The Apparatus - The Roman Numeral For Ten

Genre: Technical Deathcore / Experimental
From: Virginia (USA)
Year: 2012
Quality: 320 Kbps

Track List

1. Designed To Fail
2. JTR
3. Descending Darkness
4. Stand Your Ground
5. A Wolf In Sheep's Clothing
6. Solitary Existence
7.  Burning Bridges
8. Relinquish My Soul
9. Enlighten
10. Anointed

Mediafire (MF) / Bandcamp (Free)
*Band Request*
Shreddy, nice symphonic synths and nice amounts of blast beats. This would be super awesome, but to be honest, the vocals get to me. Not saying I hate them completely, it's just they could be way better (I told this previoulsy to the band member that requested this, he assured me on the next album they're gonna get better and there's gonna be more use of Synths (Mega Bonus!!)). Anyways, tons of potential here and I'm looking forward for the next album.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment