Thursday, June 21, 2012

Glitch City - Glitch City (EP)

Genre: Nintendocore / Electronic
From: Columbus, Georgia (USA)
Year: 2010
Quality: 160 Kbps

Track List

1. Intro
2. Relentless Time
3. Pharaohs Dance Party
4. Sea Mist (feat. Pokey Minch) (320 Kbps)
5. Lord Of The Ocean
6. Soft (Interlude) (Wav audio file)
7. FootWork
8. SlowSong
9. ALL I DO IS DANCE
10. Trops
11. Star Wars Dance (Bonus)
11. Rap Song (Bonus) (128 Kbps)

Check A Song: "Any Song"(Website)
(I recommend Relentless Time and Pharaohs...)
Ignore the lame-ass cover art, this is a well-done mix of Nintendocore and Electronic. I don't even remember where the hell I got this haha but I'm glad I picked it up (despite initially being scared by the lame cover art).

P.S. The Preview song is from the site that I initially got it from, I remember now haha. You can get it from there also.

No comments:

Post a Comment