Monday, July 30, 2012

Amanda Lepre - Beneath The Forrest Of Error

Genre: Progressive Rock / Metal / Prog-Pop Metal
From: Austin, Texas (USA)
Year: 2012
Quality: 320 Kbps

Track List

1. Slay The Dragon
2. Forest Of Error
3. Undying Hero
4. Awakening
5. The Gift
6. Wrath On The Styx
7. Lock + Load
8. August
9. Reverse Side
10. Halves
11. Vexilla Regis (feat. Stemage)

Download (MF) / Bandcamp ($10)
Check A Song: "Slay The Dragon"(Youtube) 
How Bout Another?: "Wrath On The Styx"(Youtube) 
Amazing Prog. Rock with the Metal-riffs with a foundation on Acoustic-riffs. A very interesting idea but extremely well-done, it's like they feed off each other or something - it's awesome whatever she's doing. Oh yeah and the vocals? Out.Of.This.World! She sings like an angel and the lyrics are, I guess personal? But with a Video-Game style, giving this a journey feel to it. This really gave me a very pleasant surprise, don't miss out on this.

(P.S. I kinda have a crush on her, but I swear, what I said about this album is NOT biased. The previews should show you that. Ohh and I added lyrics cuz im such a cool guy)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment