Wednesday, July 11, 2012

MyLifeIsPixels - Robotic Uprising

Genre: Chiptune / Electronic
From: Mundelein, Illinois (USA)
Year: 2012
Quality: 320 Kbps
Facebook 
 
Track List
 
1. Lab Rad
2. Circuit Tree
3. The Invention
4. Fried Chips
5. From The Sky
6. Depression Simulation
7. Automatons
8. The Uprising
9. Pleasure Program
10. Robocalypse (feat. Nikolai Gawin)
11. The Fallout
12. Binaricon
 
Download (MF) / His MF Link / Bandcamp (Free)
How Bout Another?: "Pleasure Program"(Soundcloud)
I've been meaning to post this for a while, but I guess I was saving it for a rainy day (even though normally when it rains, my internet craps out) but whatever, this is awesome stuff. Pretty chill stuff, nice leads, concept about robots taking over the Earth and some wubbles - can't ask for more. 
Also gotta thank my bro slexDysic Panda at 8BitCore for recommending this to me.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment