Sunday, August 5, 2012

False Colors - Foxholes ++

Genre: 8-Bit / Electronic / Nintendocore (?)
From: Murfreesbore, Tennessee (USA)
Year: 2012
Quality: 320 Kbps

Track List

1. A Worm Called Alcatraz
2. Ghost Ship
3. Fortitude
4. The Kid
5. A Suspicious Village
6. King Surfer
7. Beaten Down By The Sun
8. Filling Station
9. Mudslide
10. The Hanged Man
11. Discovery At Gaza
12. Mr. Scalene
13. Into The Sunset
14. Big Chef

Download (MF) / Bandcamp (Free)
A duo making amazing 8-Bit with a mysterious vibe but still pretty damn nostalgic. I guess this is Chiptune, but it gives me a Nintendocore vibe from the Insert Disc / 100DR! instrumental era but without the awesome drums. I really don't know to what should I compare it but I what I cann tell you is to give these guys a nice listen because this stuff is seriously refreshing.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment