Saturday, December 1, 2012

Bitman - Epic Elevator Music


Genre: Chiptune / Electronic
From: Hoover, Alabama (USA)
Year: 2012
Quality: 320 Kbps
Track List

1. The Stroll
2. Robotocephalopod
3. BlueBeat
4. Boom Shakalaka
5. Southern Shuffle Scuffle
6. The Drop
7. Solemn (feat. Shanebro)
8. Appalachian Wanderer
9. Mourning Glory
10. The Pretended (Foo Fighters cover)
 
Download (MF) / Bandcamp (Free)
Check A Song: "Appalachian Wanderer"(Soundcloud)
Arguably his best work to date. Melodies are on point, highly danceable and just a solid release for this up-and-comer.
 

1 comment:

  1. Hey, just want to say, quit hosting everyone's music on this site. It's not nice to give away copies of my stuff for free. I mean, I can give my stuff away because I am the goddamned Bitman.

    You are Robin at best :p

    ReplyDelete