Monday, February 6, 2012

The Last Felony - Too Many Humans

Genre: Technical Death Metal / Deathcore
From: Montreal, Quebec (Canada)
Year: 2010
Quality: 320 Kbps

Track List 

1. We Are Future Housing Developments For Maggots
2. Too Many Humans
3. No One Would Notice If You Died
4. Do Not Defend Me
5. Quandary
6. Most Unclean
7. Overrated Existence
8. Televisionary (He Hung Himself In A Public Bathroom Part 1)
9. Water Cooler Suicide (He Hung Himself In A Public Bathroom Part 2)
10. A Cathedral Of Flesh And Fluids (Bonus Track)

Underrated stuff, Canadiancore at its finest. I LOOOOOVE this type of "death metal borderline deathcore" type of stuff and especially if it's Technical, and I feel these guys do a great job playing that style. And another thing I like from this album is (I think I'm the only one who hears it) but there is an evil atmosphere to this album, the guitars at times just sound plain evil and that's always a big plus for me.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment