Tuesday, March 6, 2012

I Set My Friends On Fire - You Can`t Spell Slaughter Without Laughter

Genre: Post-Hardcore / Electronic / Metalcore / ExtremeGaycore
From: Miami, Florida (USA)
Year: 2008
Quality: 320 Kbps (CD-Rip)
(Yes an actual CD-Rip, I spent my money on this awesome garbage AND I FUCKING DON'T REGRET IT)
Track List
 
1. Sh!t It talks...I'm out of here
2. Brief interviews with hideous men
3. Beauty is in the eyes of the beerholder
4. Things that rhyme with orange
5. Asl
6. Interlude
7. Ravenous, Ravenous rhinos
8. HxC 2 Step
9. Wtfwjd
10. Crank That
11. But The NUNS Are Watching
12. Reese's Pieces, I Don't Know Who John Cleese Is?

If anyone takes this album as serious as a Tech Death album, you should force yourself to listen to Lil Wayne discography as punishment. It certainly is as ridiculous as it could be, which is what I think what they aimed for. Also, it has at times 8-bit-ish synths and... well by now it should be obvious I'm a little girl with that stuff.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment