Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Bubblegum Octopus - Bad Happy

Genre: Nintendocore / Cybergrind / Electronic / Experimental / Spazzpop
From: Verona, New Jersey (USA)
Year: 2011
Quality: VBR (~243 Kbps)
Track List
 
1. SpazzPop Forever!!!!~
2. 888 Days Meow Fast
3. Sleep Void
4. Floor of Worlds
5. Tubulidentata
6. Goodbye Light (God's Fake Laser)
7. Betrayal is okay.
8. We ARE Sick
9. Shovel Piledriver
10. Metallic Sheep Nap
11. Feeler than I'm old
12. Beautiful Little Towne
13. Time Zone Proclivity
14. Loud Noise In My Room
15. Resting in the valley forever
 
 Download (MF) / Bandcamp ($6)
A drastic change on his sound. It sounds more like a band and it's even weirder than his other stuff. Not easily digestible, I gotta admit, at first I wasn't too fond of this album. But with each listen, I've grown to like it and I'm sure many will like it from the get-go.
   

No comments:

Post a Comment