Sunday, September 30, 2012

kloudygirl - diecast pocket monsters


Genre: Experimental Chiptune / Electronic
From: Corpus Christi, Texas (USA)
Year: 2011
Quality: 320 Kbps
Track List
 
1. proxima centauri hijinx ratatat
2. BUCKAROO BANZAI 8th Bit Dimensional RMX
3. nitemare jammer
4. battleground tonite (ft. electro dreams)
5. coldcycles
6. walterean b3
7. rentacenter stole my identity and ate my brain (ft. i-rod + tracy)
8. obsession (cover) (ft. I KILLED TECHNO!)
9. rollerhell phantom
10. microzone correction (ft. RIG)
11. frozen jungle
12. Our love is gonna kill us both (ft. I KILLED TECHNO!)
13. obsession (cover) psychotik-split personality version

Download (MF) / Bandcamp (Free)
Check A Song: "nitemare jammer"(Soundcloud)
Another?: "walterean b3"(Soundcloud) 
Equally as badass as her former album "she's bionic". I guess less heavy and more structured? Bleh whatever, I like this more. Also features some nice guest spots to keep things fresh.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment