Monday, December 24, 2012

WeEatPixelsForBreakfast - Discography


Genre: Nintendocore / Cybergrind / Electronic
From: Eagan, Minnesota (USA)
Facebook

EP (2009) (256-320 Kbps)
Check A Song: "Breakbeat Template"(Youtube)

Tracks (2010) (320 Kbps)
Download
(No Preview)
 
Masters Of The Universe (2011) (320 Kbps)
Download 
(No Preview) 
 
Album (2012) (128-256-320 Kbps)
Download
Check A Song: "H.A.R.R.P."(Youtube)
 
UNLIMITED RUPEES (2012) (320 Kbps)
Download 
(No Preview)

Boy, how I hate not finding songs from bands on any site, whatsoever. But, I'm pretty sure that any avid Nintendocore fan knows this project; since it is one of the biggest bands from the Myspace era. Also, I know I'm missing a big split from these guys (4-way Split with Red Gyarados, Corot Ghost and xXPaperBoyXx, WHICH I have), that I'm gonna be adding soon. 8-Bit Arpeggios and Breakdowns, that's all I need.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment