Monday, December 26, 2011

Quandary - Ready To Fail


Genre: Progressive Rock/ Metal
From: Brisbane/Gold Coast, Australia
Year: 2010
Quality: 320 Kbps
Track List

 1. Out of Time 
2. Illusion Of Progress
3. Umbra
4. Ready To Fail 
5. Waiting For Change 
6. Penumbra
7. Disconnect
8. Cloud Shapes
9. Stepping Stones 

Download (MF) / Bandcamp (Free)
Check A Song: "Ready To Fail"(Youtube) 
Now this is my kind of prog!! Long ass songs, superb musicianship and writing, just everything you want in your prog. The vocals are...hit or miss really, luckily though, it's more like 60% instrumental and 40% with vocals , at least for me it is. Anyways, if you turn out to really like this like I did, then you are gonna get sad like me when I read that they split in October this year.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment